8 months since Beta launch:
- 53 websites (24 Manager Sites and 29 Owner Sites*)
- 1500 Accommodations
- 16 Managers
- 400 Owners
- 12 Countries
- 25 Cities
Well, we are mostly still deep into development right now but soon we’ll start moving 1000 more properties from our old system.
At this rate by the end of the year we’ll probably have 3000/4000 properties.
Then we’ll open the doors to accommodations everywhere in the world.
It’s going to be fun, I can’t wait :)
* Manager Site: a website with many Owners and accommodations. Who owns it? A Manager
Owner Site: a website with accommodations from one Owner. Who owns it? An Owner
(>> Next Adormo Stats)
Extras is a feature which lets you make clear what is included and what is not.
Here’s the list of the default ones:
- Final Cleaning
- Cleaning during stay
- Bed linen and towels on arrival
- Bed linen and towels change
- Damage deposit
- Child Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Local Tax
If you fill them in carefully, we will be able to calculate the price precisely.
This will save work and time to both you and your customers.
Also, if customers see what is included and what is not, they will have less questions and feel more confident in reserving with you, rather than with other websites where the price seems nice but who knows what the real final price is? Continue reading Extras
we decided to upgrade more often, more or less once or twice a month, for these reasons:
- It makes it easier for us to update the system.
- Allows you to get used to the new features.
- Gives a feeling of smooth development: constant and easy.
- These blog post updates are shorter so there are more chances you read them :)
Ok, so, what’s new today?
1) Multi language (ML) > Edit all languages in one screen
Now, if you have been working on Adormo for a while, this is your erotic dream made true.
In the dark ages before today, when you wanted to change some text, e.g. the apartment description, you had to do this manually for each language. That meant 9 times for each text for the bigger sites.
I know some people who gave up the Adormo dream and got a job at the local post office in order to avoid the pain.
But now this is over.
All you have to do is to click on the little many-flags icon and voilà, you get all languages in one screen!
Here’s the sexy one:
Continue reading Adormo upgrade – 5th of May 2011