Adormo LTD (Адормо ООД)
37 Georgi Benkovski Street,
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information you give to us
Information that is necessary for the use of the Adormo Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Adormo Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for an Adormo Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, and email address.
- Profile and Listing Information. To use certain features of the Adormo Platform (such as booking or creating a Listing), we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your address, phone number, and a profile picture.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the Platform (such as booking or creating a Listing), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments.
- Communications with Adormo and other Users. When you communicate with Adormo or use the Adormo Platform to communicate with other Users, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
Information you choose to give us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using Adormo Platform. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your Adormo profile (such as gender, preferred language(s), city, and a personal description). Some of this information as indicated in your Account settings is part of your public profile page, and will be publicly visible to others.
Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Adormo Platform.
When you use the Adormo Platform we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Adormo Platform.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Adormo Platform, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address.
- Log Data and Device Information.We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Adormo Platform, only if you have created an Adormo Account and logged in. That information includes, among other things: IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, cookie data and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Adormo Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information. We may collect information related to your payment transactions through the Platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow the provision of the Payment Services.
How we use the information we collect
Provide, Improve, and Develop the Adormo Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the Adormo Platform.
- Enable you to communicate with other Users.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Adormo Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information: (1) send your requests for references, (2) for fraud detection and prevention, and (3) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the Adormo Platform and our Users’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
Sharing and disclosure
To help facilitate bookings or other interactions between Users, we may need to share certain information, including personal information, with other Users, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, as follows:
- When you as a Guest submit a booking request, certain information about you is shared with the Host, including your full name, the full name of any additional Guests and other information you agree to share. When your booking is confirmed, we will disclose additional information to assist with coordinating the trip, like your phone number.
- When you as a Host have a confirmed booking, certain information is shared with the Guest to coordinate the booking, such as your full name, phone number, and Accommodation address.
We don’t share your billing and payout information with other Members.
Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information.
The Adormo Platform lets you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, and city, are publicly visible to others.
- Listing pages are publicly visible and include information such as the Accommodation precise location, Listing description, calendar availability, your public profile photo and any additional information you choose to share.
- After completing a booking, Guests may write Reviews. Reviews are a part of your public profile page and may also be surfaced elsewhere on the Adormo Platform (such as the Listing page).
Based on our legitimate interest to promote the Adormo Platform we may display parts of the Adormo Platform (e.g., your Listing page) on sites operated by Adormo’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your Listings are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
Information you share publicly on the Adormo Platform may be indexed through third party search engines. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
Other important information
Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Adormo Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
These activities are carried out based on Adormo’s legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms, preventing fraud, promoting safety, and improving and ensuring the adequate performance of our services.
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section before your applicable Adormo Data Controller by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Managing Your Information.
You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Adormo Account).
Data Access and Portability.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Data Retention and Erasure.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Adormo Platform to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Adormo Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an Adormo Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Adormo Account to prevent that Users from opening a new Adormo Account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, Adormo may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews) may continue to be publicly visible on the Adormo Platform, even after your Adormo Account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the Adormo Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing.
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Adormo you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to Adormo specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (1) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (2) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (3) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (4) you have objected to the processing pursuant and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Adormo override your own.
Objection to Processing.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require Adormo not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing Adormo will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask Adormo to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Adormo before the competent data protection authorities.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your Adormo Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Adormo Account, please contact us at email@example.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.