Modern apartment and building (rare in Venice) on Giudecca. Just in front of San Marco but far from the crowds.
The apartment develops in 3 levels:
1) ground floor with kitchen, bathroom and comfortable sofa twin beds (2 people).
2) mezzanine with second bathroom, living room with double sofa bed.
3) Altana (rooftop terrace) with great views.
The apartment is modern with latest technology appliances.
It’s rare in Venice to get this kind of apartments in new buildings, so comfort is assured.
DIGITAL NOMADS FRIENDLY
This apartment was specially conceived for Digital Nomads who want to stay one to several months stays.
My friend Luca from Adormo (the guys managing my apartment) is the first Italian Digital Nomad, having started this crazy life back in 2001.
He was in Chiang Mai recently and interviewed many digital nomads there to find out what you guys need.
So in my apartment you will find:
- A comfortable office chair.
- A dedicated desk. It's small, but it's a beginning. I am planning to talk to digital nomads and ask for suggestions on what exactly to buy.
- Broadband internet: 4,5 Mbps download for now, but we will increase it soon to 20 Mbps. If you need more than 4,5 before booking let me know and I will confirm the speed we have now.
- Adjustable light for the desk
- 15 Days Super Flexible Cancellation: just let me know 15 days before and cancel at no cost. So, if you book from the 1st of September and on the 1st of October you decide to go, you need to pay only until 15th of October (and can stay until that date), after that you are free to leave at no extra cost. If the portal you are booking from makes problems I'll help to avoid any penalty.
- Good prices for monthly stays: it's not the usual price per night X 30 night - some kind of small discount. It's a precise price per month, much cheaper.
- Several power plugs, sockets and power strips. Plug anywhere, anytime.
- Assistance with transport tickets: you can buy a Venezia Unica pass for 50 € + 37 € per month and you can use any public boat or bus. So you can go to and from Giudecca at no extra cost.
- It's a very calm area, no street or boat noise. The desk is at the ground floor but the window can be left open to get a lot of light and you won't be bothered, nobody passes in front of it as it's in a corner.
- in Summer you can even work from outside. The space is private and there's a small garden corner.
- The kitchen is really fully equipped and the low cost Prix supermarket is 7 minutes walk away. A better one Coop is 16 minutes walk. And yes, we provide the Venetian trolley for your shopping so you don't need to carry the bags in your hand.
- From April 2017 there will be a proper bed, guaranteed. It takes a bit of time in Venice to organize these things plus I want to buy a good one!
Please ask me any questions if wish before you book. If something is missing I may buy it, so you'll help me make it even more digital nomads friendly.
INTERACTION WITH GUEST
We won't disturb unless you need help.
the whole apartment, the rooftop terrace and the small space in front of the door.
Modern kitchen with great gas burners, dishwasher, washing machine and all you may need. Very well equipped with new items.
both bathrooms are modern and comfortable.
The one downstairs is small, the one upstairs bigger.
No privacy: the double bedroom is on the mezzanine overlooking the entrance/living room. It’s perfect for parents who want to keep an eye on the kids.
Plenty of room in wardrobes.
Free broadband wifi. The router is in the apartment.
Two units: one in the entrance and one in the bedroom
feel and behave like at home!
These are the exact sizes of the mattresses:
2 single beds: 195x80 cm
1 double sofa bed: 190x160 cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Are boats stopping at a certain time?
No, Vaporettos (public boats) run normally until more or less midnight. After that the line N (night) runs every 20 minutes until 1 am and then every 30 minutes until morning.
If Venice was a movie, Giudecca would be the best place where to sit and watch it.
San Marco is 750 meters from the shore and it takes 4-6 minutes by public boat to reach it.
At the same time you are in a quiet place where mostly residents live.
At the other end of the Giudecca island sits the impressive Hilton Molino Stucky.
Walking time to vaporetto stop: 4 minutes (300 meters)
Lines: 2,4.1,4.2 and N (night)
Bridges to Vaporetto: 0
DISTANCES AND LOCATION
Giudecca 944, Calle Michelangelo, 30133 Venice Italy
You will be catching the vaporetto all the time, so it make sense to buy a Tourist Travel card:
20,00 € - 1 DAY TRAVELCARD
30,00 € - 2 DAYS TRAVELCARD
40,00 € - 3 DAYS TRAVELCARD
60,00 € - 7 DAYS TRAVELCARD
with these you will be able to catch also Vaporettos to Murano, Burano, Lido etc...
Longer stays: Venezia Unica pass for 50 € + 37 € per month and you can use any public boat or bus.
Walking time to vaporetto stop: 4 minutes (300 meters)
Lines: 2,4.1 (goes from Piazzale Roma / Railway Station), 4.2 (goes to Piazzale Roma / Railway Station) and N (night)
Night vaporetto: from 23:30 there's a boat every 30 minutes and from 1:30 one every hour, so you can stay in other parts of Venice as late as you wish. You'll never need a taxi.
Boat to San Marco Square: 4/6 minutes.
Vaporetto (public boat) time to Railway Station Santa Lucia: 23 minutes
Vaporetto (public boat) time to Piazzale Roma (cars and buses): 19 minutes
FROM/TO AIRPORT VENICE MARCO POLO
From the airport you can also catch an Alilaguna boat (only from April to October), Linea Rossa (red line) and get off in Zitelle (6th stop).
There's also Linea Blu (red line) from Giudecca Stucky (21 minutes walk, or 3 vaporetto stops) to/from airport, which runs all year and from early in the morning.
It's about 15 € one way.
Best Price Guarantee
If you see this apartment cheaper in other websites such as Airbnb, Booking.com or any other one, please contact us below.
You will get 10% less as we don't have to pay their commission.