The best time to join Adormo is now.
We are charging you zero for a whole bunch of services such as photography, 3d plans, uploading and so on.
All the risk is on our side: if your apartment does not perform well, we lose money.
This has not happened so far because we know what we are doing and select the right people to work with.
We know our markets.
Continue reading Apply Now, there’s never been a better time!
If there’s one aspect of this business which cannot be performed by computers this is answering to customers and dealing with owners.
So, we are hiring people to help us.
The idea, and what we are already doing, is to never let a guest wait for more than 5 minutes for a reply: day or night.
Part of the team is in Australia, the rest in Europe.
Here you can see us training some of them. They will be soon be the people who reply to your customers and increase the number of bookings.
If you are a guest, these are the people who will reply to your questions immediately and never let you waiting.
Sounds good? Contact us and let’s see if we can help you!
Adormo.com is looking for a fullstack developer willing to work on a contract basis, with possibility of starting a more permanent collaboration at a later stage.
Who we are
Adormo.com helps holiday accommodations owners to get bookings by placing their properties on several booking websites and synchronising requests and bookings in one centralised control panel.
Who you are
We are looking for a PHP and frontend developer. As a candidate,
- You are comfortable working remotely and using remote communication tools such as video chat, forums etc.
- You have a clear understanding of the most common OO patterns
- You are expert in PHP 5.3+ and you are absolutely comfortable working with an MVC framework
- You are used to working in a Linuxbased environment
- You are comfortable with SQL syntax and MySQL RDBMS
- You have good frontend programming skills, in particular AJAX techniques and JQuery
- You have worked with some kind of version control system, such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
Continue reading Job openings – Full stack developer