Adormo.com is looking for a fullstack developer willing to work on a contract basis, with possibility of starting a more permanent collaboration at a later stage.
Who we are
Adormo.com helps holiday accommodations owners to get bookings by placing their properties on several booking websites and synchronising requests and bookings in one centralised control panel.
Who you are
We are looking for a PHP and frontend developer. As a candidate,
- You are comfortable working remotely and using remote communication tools such as video chat, forums etc.
- You have a clear understanding of the most common OO patterns
- You are expert in PHP 5.3+ and you are absolutely comfortable working with an MVC framework
- You are used to working in a Linuxbased environment
- You are comfortable with SQL syntax and MySQL RDBMS
- You have good frontend programming skills, in particular AJAX techniques and JQuery
- You have worked with some kind of version control system, such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
Not required but nice to have skills
It is a plus if you know Symfony framework and Propel ORM.
It is definitely an advantage if you have experience in either Java, Python or Scala.
It is nice if you understand advanced topics of MySQL such as stored procedures, functions, DB tuning etc.
It is a plus if you know the iCalendar document standard.
Ideally, you have some experience with JSONP APIs.
This job is contractbased, you are going to work for a startup and it is not a longterm job. However, there is a possibility to extend our collaboration on a more permanent basis if the conditions are favourable.
Place of work
We are based in Sofia at Eleven (Gurko 4) until the end of the month. After that the job is from your home and occasionals paid trips to Venice (Italy).
If the cooperation goes on well and for long time, we may throw in a month or two in Sydney (Australia) where Marco, our cofounder developer lives.
Thailand and Bali, where we often go to live for a few months, is on the menu too. The last siberian developer we had, spent 3 months in Mexico with us.
Will be negotiated according to your skills.
[email protected] please include a synthetic CV / resume and ideally links to previous work, and where relevant StackOverflow profile, GitHub profile, personal blog etc.